Thursday, January 22, 2009

Meet The Team 1: Ken Gerhard, Texas

It's my great pleasure to introduce you to each and every one of the regional CFZ-USA representatives; and we'll start with my good friend Ken Gerhard, who handles the state of Texas.

In his own words, Ken says:

"I'm a professional monster hunter. That's right... I investigate reports of Bigfoot, the Chupacabras, gigantic winged creatures and other mysterious beasts. My idea of a good time is stalking through the woods at night with my shotgun, dressed in leather and wearing eyeliner.

"As a cryptozoologist/paranormal researcher, I appear on the TV series Monster Quest and also the show Legend Hunters. In addition, I've written an important book titled - Big Bird! Modern Sightings of Flying Monsters, which chronicles decades of encounters with a monstrous flying animal, reported throughout south Texas.

"I live for adventure. In my life I've had the very good fortune to travel around the world, to twenty-six different countries and I've visited many mysterious places - from Loch Ness, to Stonehenge, to the Amazon jungle... from Machu Pichu, to the Galapagos Islands, to Australia, Thailand and Tunisia.

"I'm also lead singer for the acts Bozo P. Circus, Bamboo Crisis and Flowers & Machines. As such, I've toured and performed hundreds of concerts throughout North America, opening for almost every notable industrial band and even Motley Crue. I've sung live for the super-group Pigface and placed a few songs in the national charts."
And for more information on Ken and his work, click here for his website and here for his Myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment