Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Caroline Farrow: CFZ Illinois




I'm very pleased to announce that we have a new Center for Fortean Zoology representative: Caroline Farrow, of Chicago, who will be covering the state of Illinois. Caroline is also the Co-Founder and Media Director of the Chicago Paranormal Research Society.

In Caroline's own words: "I have been interested in the mysterious and the paranormal since my mother let me stay up way too late one night watching a documentary about Amityville when I was six. When I moved to Chicago I co-founded the Chicago Paranormal Research Society and have been investigating hauntings in the Chicagoland area since 2006. I am hoping to expand my investigations to include my other interests such as the fairy/UFO phenomena, earth mysteries, cryptids, and zooform phenomena. When I’m not poking around the Fortean realms, I enjoy art, physics, nature, travel, gardening, making jewelry and writing."

You can reach Caroline at: caroline@chicagoparanormal.org

We look forward to working with Caroline and will, of course, keep you fully updated of her crypto-work in Illinois!

No comments:

Post a Comment