Wednesday, March 17, 2010

A Wolfman at Monster Quest





The CFZ's Michigan rep, and good friend, Raven (of Raven's Mysterious Haven) has an announcement. In Raven's own words...


"If you would like to check out the episode of MonsterQuest that I participated in, it is entitled America's Wolfman and it will air on March 24th on the History channel. You may want to check your local listings for air times.

"I have to tell you guys, this was one of the most memorable times in my life thus far. Those of you who know me personally, know that I and my family have suffered a tremendous amount of loss accompanied by overwhelming stress in the past two years, and this project came as both a healing intermission and a wonderful experience which I will never forget.

"The film/production crew and everyone on the expedition were fantastic! I dont think I have ever laughed so much in my entire life. What a great bunch! We had so much fun in between filming! They have become a dear part of my heart and hopefully lifelong chums as well. I truly hope our paths come together again in the future.

"I hope this post finds you all enjoying this beautiful spring-like weather. Many blessings to you. Your Mistress of the Mysterious, Raven M."

No comments:

Post a Comment