Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meet The Team 5: Micah Hanks, North Carolina




















Micah Hanks is a good friend of mine who resides in the picturesque, cool town of Asheville, North Carolina.

I had a great time hanging out with Micah, fellow paranormal researcher Josh Warren and his wife Lauren, in late 2007; and so I'm very pleased to have Micah on-board as the official CFZ-USA representative for North Carolina.

And here's Micah himself to tell you more:

"I have been fascinated with cryptozoology and strange phenomena all my life, beginning in grade school with the discovery of books like Abominable Snowmen: Legend Come to Life by Ivan T. Sanderson, as well as Peter Costello’s In Search of Lake Monsters, and the mighty Peter Byrne’s The Search for Bigfoot: Monster, Myth, or Man?

"Today, I work towards documenting the world’s bizarre mysteries, having contributed articles and stories to FATE Magazine, Fortean Times, Mysteries Magazine, UFO Magazine, and I have appeared on Travel Channel’s Weird Travels television program, as well as the History Channel’s Guts and Bolts as an investigator with the L.E.M.U.R. Paranormal Research Team.

"In my spare time, I enjoy travelling around the US to 'cryptid hotspots'. I have trudged across the Rockies of Montana in search of Bigfoot; combed the foothills of Cherokee, North Carolina in search of 'Boojums' and what Cherokee natives call 'The Woolly Ones'; searched the foothills of Tennessee in search of the southern 'Skunk Apes'; and explored the rolling hills in the heart of Amish country in search of Ohio’s Grass Man.

"In spite of a schedule like this, you can keep up with me and my research by visiting my website at http://www.gralienreport.com/."

No comments:

Post a Comment