Sunday, January 25, 2009

Meet The Team 7: Melissa Miller, NE Oklahoma

A long-time correspondent who has done some excellent work, Melissa Miller, will be covering Northeast Oklahoma for CFZ-USA. And here's Melissa herself to tell you a bit more:

"My name is Melissa Miller. I have had a lifelong interest in cryptozoology and the paranormal. Currently I'm a full-time university student living alternately in Tahlequah and Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, which puts me smack in the middle of OK's Bigfoot, ghost, and lake-monster territory.

"I write for a living. I have hunted ghosts and Bigfoot in my native state and traveled as far as Guyana in search of all things weird. I also have a lifetime of experience with horses.

"My e-mail address is yardstickloveshorses@cox.net

"And I'd welcome any e-mails with info about occurrences in the area."

2 comments:

  1. From a Cryptobuff to another, I wish all of you continopus success in evrything you guys do. I'm especially happy Ken Gerhard is on this team. Also Raven. And you, of course, Nick.

    ReplyDelete